LoggerNet is the main software package for Campbell Scientific dataloggers. It supports programming, communication, and data retrieval between dataloggers and a PC.
LoggerNet consists of a server application and several client applications integrated into a single product. It can support connection to a single datalogger, but is especially adept in applications that require telecommunications or scheduled data retrieval used in large datalogger networks.
Version 4 is the recent major upgrade to LoggerNet that features a new tool for designing and configuring PakBus® networks, a more powerful file viewer, an upgrade to RTMC, a redesigned toolbar, and many updates to existing clients. Learn more about the upgrade in the brochure linked below.
- Creates custom datalogger programs using Edlog or CRBasic
- Displays or graphs real-time or historic data
- Builds custom display screens to view data or control flags/ports
- Retrieves data using any of the Campbell Scientific telecommunication options
- Processes data files using Split
- Saves data in formats (including CSV and XML) that can be imported into third-party analysis packages
Updates and patches to LoggerNet software click here.