HOBO U12 Deep Ocean Temperature Logger
The HOBO U12 Deep Ocean temperature data logger is designed to track water temperatures in the most extreme ocean enviornments. Built with a virtually indestructible Titanium housing, the logger can withstand corrosive water and exposure to extreme temperature and pressure at depths of up to 11,000 meters (36,000 feet).
Data is read via a direct USB connection and requires HOBOware Pro software. (A USB data shuttle is also available).
- Maximum Depth: 11,000m (36,080 ft)
- Temperature Range: -40° to 125° C (-40° to 257° F)
- Accuracy: 0.38° F from 32° to 122° F
- Memory Size: 42,000 Measurements
- Battery: 6 year typical life